Favorites.....

Discussion in 'Professional Chefs' started by hcmalon77, May 18, 2005.

1. hcmalon77

hcmalon77

:) :chef: I was curious about what everybodies favorite dishes are...I know this is a very broad :talk: subject but, hopefully it won't be too hard to answer.... :D

2. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    We've had many posts like this in the past, and being new you wouldn't know that, but, by the same token I don't mind saying it again and again and again! I love Tournedos Rossini, and Faison Souvaroff more than anything!!!

3. jim berman

jim berman

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    A simple bowl of steamed mussles with a side car of melted butter. A clove or two of garlic in the butter, if I am feeling a bit bold. Of course a slice of bread to soak up the 'remains' never hurt anybody.

4. markv

markv

Osso buco, steak, or rack of lamb, (any of which with a hearty French or Italian red), foie gras & Sauternes, oysters or clams on the half shell with Champagne, and Asian chicken wings loaded with chile oil and salt with a Pepsi.

Mark

5. chef_bob

chef_bob

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    not sure if I can pin down just one, but braised beef ribs would have to be very high on the list.

6. redace1960

redace1960

small raw chilled oysters. possibly the most perfect food on the planet imho.

7. pierre

pierre

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    this is a good question that required alot of thought. there's just so many favorites. so i asked myself, if i was being sent to the electric chair, what would my final meal request be...

chocolate truffles and red wine

the darker the chocolate, the better.

8. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    An excellent choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chef: