externship in where?

Joined Dec 29, 2010
i'm a student in culinary art, i don't have the time to take it easy, i need to do my externship but i have been bombarded with tons of places and it is hard to pick one. I don't want to to spent and waste my time in a place where they are no going to give me the time and value mine i'm in the south florida area but willing to take sugestions even out of state,  anyone ? thx...

Joined Oct 28, 1999
Marcus, welcome! (M. Apicius is a great Roman character! Nice choice for nickname!)

Can you fill in some blanks and maybe we can assist a bit more? You mentioned that you were bombarded with tons of places; any of those that are worthwhile? What type of place are you looking for (fine dining, country club, hotel, etc)?

Give us a just a bit more info and let's see what we can do.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Talk with your instructor and find out what the input was that he got from past students. If a student had a good experience he will brag about it. Every instructor knows the best places, you just need to pick their brain and get that info. I don't think the instructor will speak bad about any food service offering a service in their program, but they will speak well of the good ones................The best...........ChefBillyB

Last edited:
Top Bottom