Executive Sous Chef Job Posting

Discussion in 'Professional Chefs' started by pete, Mar 26, 2002.

1. pete

pete Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Since my employer now knows that I am making the big move to the country I am helping them look for my replacement. We are looking for an Executive Sous Chef for a large off premiss catering company in Chicago. Any interested canidates should fax resumes to 312-432-0015.

2. pete

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Yes, after my rant, this seems a little strange posting for the job that I am about to leave. But I told the chef that I would do it, and he is a great guy to work for. Luckily the owner of the place is not around too much and I haven't had lots of contact with her. Overall it was a good place to work at, she just p****d me off royally the other day.

3. marmalady

marmalady

Exp:
    Professional Caterer
    You're a peach, Pete - as I said before, it's not everyone who would give 5 weeks notice - I've watched 'chefs' throw down the towel and walk out with no notice!

By the way, you never answered me about the meaning of 'Fond-du-Lac'. Is it really the 'brown stuff at the bottom of the lake'?!:D

4. snakelady1

snakelady1

Fond du Lac is located at the bottom of Lake Winnebago the largest lake in Wisconsin. I think it is suppose to be the base of the lake??

5. pete

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    LOL!!!! Marmalady, I chose the road of the valiant, and chose to ignore the question!! LOL:p :p :p :p

6. marmalady

marmalady

Exp:
    Professional Caterer
    Hey - it was a serious question - really!!!!:D