Equipped commercial Bakery space for rent in Baton Rouge, LA

Discussion in 'Commercial Kitchen Rentals' started by janellscakes, Jul 19, 2010.

1. janellscakes

janellscakes

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    I own a small appointment only bakery in Baton Rouge and would like to rent space to someone interested in starting her own confection business. You would be able to use the bakery at your convenience, however, it's not a storefront so we only do custom work there. The rent is $600 a month and includes utilities. If you're interested and would like more info, please email me at contact @ janellscakes.com

2. cuellar1

cuellar1

Exp:
    At home cook
  3. filmchef

filmchef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Hi my name is Chris.

I work with a film catering company and was wondering if you might be interested in making some supplemental income. I will be working a show over the next five months and am looking for a Kitchen with a dish facility that i can drop my dish off to be washed. It would be for the next five months and if you supply the labor the pay would be $625.00 a week.

If you are interested in talking about it please give me a call or email.

512-914-2818

[email protected]

Thanks

Chris   

4. emapel

emapel

Exp:
    Professional Baker
    Is this space available at a daily or weekend rate? I have a need to rent your space but only require it based on orders. Please reply or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.