epiphany

Discussion in 'Pastries & Baking' started by mike, Aug 4, 2003.

1. mike

mike

I had just finished my dinner & wanted something sweet, no cooking because the film was about to start. I grabbed a chocolate wafer biscuit & a bowl of cherries. A mouthfull of each together produced one of those epiphany moments.

So youve got cherries & chocolate & im not sure how to make those wafers but Im onto a great discovery here, any ideas as to how to evolve these three ingredients into a cracking dish which I shall name cheftalk cherries.

2. momoreg

momoreg

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    Here's a close rendition:
    A chocolate dipped almond tuile, pitted cherries, or warm cherry compote and a scoop of dark chocolate sorbet.

It sounds good either way!:lips:

3. mike

mike

mmmmmmmmm kind of what I had in mind & I like the hot cold combo, but there is a certain je ne sais quoi missing & im not sure what yet.

thanks

4. chefdude1

chefdude1

I think I can play with those ingredients. Hey mike your email address dosent seem to be working I tried to respond to your email you sent me and it keeps bouncing back. Any way re-sign up at the website and i can comunicate with you there.

I will post up a recipe with those ingrdients in a few days.

ChefDude

5. mike

mike

Thanks chefdude....inbox now clear or e mail me on my home address. Look foreward to your idea.