Eat Cake

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by eat cake, Feb 27, 2011.

1. eat cake

eat cake

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Hello fellow culinarians,

I started a post yesterday before realizing this "Welcome Forum".  Part of my character. Jump on anticipation. I would like to introduce myself.  A recent acquaintance of mine referred me to Chef Talk.  I feel  years of experience along with travel will allow me to share  hopeful future conversations  amongst other inspired partakers.  I am very passionate about this art and it would please me to befriend others with the same.

Profile: Eat Cake

2. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello - we're glad a friend recommended the site - we think it's the best on the net!

Our membership is from all around the globe and all levels of culinary ability - I'm one of the enthusiastic amateur members - but we have plenty of master chefs, too.

The articles, wikis, blogs and photograph galleries are all well worth a look - and give lots of inspiration to many of our members.  Feel free to join in on any thread you find interesting, or start your own!

3. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Hey Welcome. Thanks for taking time to say hello. It can be very easy to want to jump right in and get started so feel free. Please tell your friend thank you for the referral!