Do you like Pasta?

phatch

Staff member
Joined Mar 29, 2002
A couple weeks into lockdown, dry pasta was gone from the shelves

Joined Jan 4, 2011
Well ... shelves by my house are full ... and have pretty much always been. Maybe I didn't do much shopping those first 2 weeks or so. I don't remember a toilet tissue or sanitizer problem either. Maybe I'm just lucky where I live.

Joined Jul 13, 2012
There were pasta supply issues here during the first month, or so as people were panic buying and hording dry goods. Pasta, rice, flour, etc. Haha - one day I went to the store and while the meat counter was empty there were plenty of hog casings on the top shelf . . . which is what I went for so . . . Nowadays there is pasta aplenty, but for some reason flour can still be hard to come by.

Joined May 5, 2010
Yeast, flour and paper goods were hard to come by but now are in stock. Pasta was never hard to find, but at home I make my own.

Joined Sep 17, 2018
Pasta inventory has leveled off some around here but at the beginning all you could find was lasagna noodles and large shells.

Joined Jul 15, 2020
Thank you for your comments and suggestions! Did you have the chance to fill out the survey? I would really appreciate it! Unfortunately I don't know many american people, so I am struggling to get answers to the survey

Top Bottom