Diva Induction Cooktop

Discussion in 'Cooking Equipment Reviews' started by ncsusiet, Oct 30, 2010.

1. ncsusiet

ncsusiet

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    From my research on the web, the Diva Induction Cooktop looks to be the best.  Unfortunately, when I tried to find a retailer the ones listed on the website no longer carry the diva.  I can purchase it by mail but am concerned as to why the high end retailers no longer carry this.  Does anyone have any info about this?  Thanks

2. jackcharlie

jackcharlie

Exp:
    At home cook
    We actually bought the 36" Diva 3 years ago and LOVE IT!!!  I also bought it because I heard it was the best.  We are now building a second home and I would not consider any other cooktop except this one.  I have been able to find it through my appliance guy for 2K as opposed to 2600 that I had paid previously.  It is absolutely the best cooktop and ours looks like new b/c I actually cook on old baby receiving blankets- those really thin flannel ones and I just toss it in the laundry when I am done.  There are other brands with induction, but since I am already used to this model and my appliance guy told me that I would be down grading if I went to another brand so I am purchasing this again.