Did Santa Feed Your Cooking Jones?

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by boar_d_laze, Dec 26, 2012.

1. boar_d_laze

boar_d_laze

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Santa treated me better than I deserved, all things considered: A few delicacies; a Richmond Carbon Ultimatum; and At Elizabeth David's Table.

A review on the knife is forthcoming.  [SPOILER ALERT]  So far I like it heap much plenty.

Elizabeth David still rocks like no one else.  While the book doesn't have much to teach me -- partly because I've already read just about everything used as its source -- I'm very much enjoying it.  As with all of her books, Table is at least as much about about the reading than the cooking. 

BDL

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  2. kaneohegirlinaz

kaneohegirlinaz

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    I must have been a very good girl this year, because Santa brought me everything on my wish list (which I conveniently posted on Amazon for him to find), but we went away for Christmas, so I haven’t been able to play with my new kitchen toys yet. 

*Note to self, thank you cards must be sent ASAP!!

3. durangojo

durangojo

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Well, I'm happy to report that st.nick hasn't lost his sense of humor.....I got a strap on super über headlamp so that now I can cook(grill) in the dark.....gotta love it! .....ho,ho,ho, funny guy that Santa fellow.....praise The Lord that the daylight is lingering longer now......
    Only question is, was I naughty or nice??????

Joey

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012