Desperately need for urgent help

Joined Jan 3, 2002
I've just been asked to produce a birthday cake with a BUICK on for next Tuesday. Is there anyone with a line drawing of an old buick that i can use it for a run out. Help please!!!!!!

Side or front view acceptable. Or any suggestions of web sites where I can find a line drawing of said car.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Joined Aug 4, 2000
Why not checkout your local hobby shop. They'll have boxed plastic models that you could copy.

Joined Dec 30, 1999
LOL!

What year are you looking for?

Buick.jpeg

Joined Jul 24, 2001
:lol: :lol:

Panini, instead of the pink cadillac, may I have the guy with four legs, on the photo just above my post, hopping off my birthday cake???

Joined Aug 14, 2000
Actually, I'm not a car guy. I don't even own one. I'm bored at work and have unfettered access to Google:)

PS That ain't my pooch either:)

Joined Jan 3, 2002
Thank you to everyone who replied. A big thanks to Kyle w. Line drawings were great, just what I needed. Can you tell me what years the skylark ran between and what colours it came in????

Thanks also to cchiu, the other half now has your photos on his screen saver. At least he's a happy bunny now!!

I will let you know how the run out came out. Again thanks.

Prehaps the goal of the universe is to produce intelligent silicon life and we are just a stage in this process:) :) :) :) :)

Joined Jan 3, 2002
Kyle w. Thanks for replying, The line drawings you sent were fine.
I'm not a car person either.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Top Bottom