Designing your own ties

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
You could do it yourself by buying plain ties and getting some fabric paint. You can find this in most fabric stores.

Sisi

Joined Oct 6, 2001
Another option is to check out your local embroidery place. Some will work with ties. I just ran into someone who had a pearl gray logo embroidered on a black silk? tie. It looked pretty sharp.

A lot of places it costs about $40 to get your camera ready artwork converted to an embroidery disk--then places cost $5-15 for a single colour logo to be added.

How much are you looking to spend? There are people out there that will silk screen custom logos/designs. They may have the capability to do ties--or have an alternative option.

Good luck!

Joined Aug 11, 2000
Thanks guys~ Kings menu didn't have what I wanted but they had some good prices on other stuff.
Besides chefwear have you guys seen shroom pants?

Joined Aug 11, 2000
Thank you Unichef....I've contacted them and they do not have shroom designs...but we'll see aobut possibly coming up with a design.
Not sure about the volume I don't need 500
but possibly 100. We'll see; they were gracious when I e-mailed them and said their site was difficult for me to manuver in...they were prompt with info.

Joined Aug 14, 2000
great. Do you need my address to send me one? 8=

Top Bottom