Deleting posts

Joined Dec 9, 2010
I have on two occasions wanted to delete an entire post i've made, but can't find a delete button

Joined Jan 31, 2011
Apparently you have two options, hit the edit button on the bottom left of your post and just delete what you've written (you'll probably need to type something in place of it, such as 'deleted') or ask a moderator to delete it for you (that's what I did)

Joined Apr 3, 2008
MWAHAHAA....that's right! ONLY the almighty Moderators such as myself can TRULY delete a post! Tremble at the power in my left mouse click!

or, y'know,  just message us or something./img/vbsmilies/smilies/blushing.gif

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Yep users can't delete their posts just mod-o-rators. Typically we don't like to delete so ask and we can review if it is a good choice.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
I just hate (I mean I totally love) to see Gunnar have all that power, Pay backs can be Hell. Even our Government gave each half of the missile launching code to  two different people........................CBB

edited by Gunnar who wields all kinds of crazy powers/img/vbsmilies/smilies/lol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Joined Feb 8, 2009
I just hate (I mean I totally love) to see Gunnar have all that power, Pay backs can be Hell. Even our Government gave each half of the missile launching code to  two different people........................CBB

I'm going to check my Bank account, this is getting scary...............you are one sick puppy, but never sicker than I..............

edited by Gunnar who wields all kinds of crazy powers/img/vbsmilies/smilies/lol.gif

Joined Apr 3, 2008
never fear, I only wield these powers for the good of the forums...unless I find some humor in it./img/vbsmilies/smilies/lol.gif

Top Bottom