Cupcake Bouquets

Joined May 31, 2017
Good morning,

I have just started doing some small catering and desserts to help build up to my long term goal of doing cakes. I wanted to find out if anyone has ever done a cupcake bouquet. I just started doing them and have gotten good reviews, however transporting them have been a nightmare. I wanted to find out if anyone has ever done them and how you transported the item. There is a company in I think New York that does them however they use custom made boxes. I wanted to see if I could purchase some from them they would not but I had to ask :) Please if anyone that does cupcake bouquets or even wedding cakes I would love to talk with you.

Joined Feb 18, 2007
Order one from them and see how it arrives and how the box is constructed. I'm not trying to be flip; it's what I did when I wanted to find a source for the acrylic boxes used for individual wedding cakes when they were popular a million years ago (so it seems LOL!) Ask on cake forums such as Cake Central; there are lots of groups on Facebook that help cake artists and there have to be tutorials on YouTube that show this kind of stuff too.

And I know you didn't ask, and I'm sorry for going off track but if you want to have a cake business in the long term, go work at a bakery in the short term. What you will learn there will save you a year of making mistakes when you open for business.

Joined May 31, 2017
Order one from them and see how it arrives and how the box is constructed. I'm not trying to be flip; it's what I did when I wanted to find a source for the acrylic boxes used for individual wedding cakes when they were popular a million years ago (so it seems LOL!) Ask on cake forums such as Cake Central; there are lots of groups on Facebook that help cake artists and there have to be tutorials on YouTube that show this kind of stuff too.

And I know you didn't ask, and I'm sorry for going off track but if you want to have a cake business in the long term, go work at a bakery in the short term. What you will learn there will save you a year of making mistakes when you open for business.
Thank you for your feedback

Latest posts

Top Bottom