culinary school for un-graduate professional chef

Joined Jun 4, 2016
Hi, I'm 26 and I've been working as a chef for almost 8 years.

I started work in a kitchen when I was 18 as a KP in Germany and built up my career, I came back in Italy (where I'm from) and after 5 years I became Chef de partie for Hilton hotel.

3 years ago i moved to London where I worked for one year in a 3 Rosette restaurant as a Demi chef and tried to built up my career  again, after 2 years in London I was a senior chef de partie in a famous fine dining restaurant in the city, but I wasn't feel complete so 1 year ago I decide to spend a year doing Pastry to increase my knowledge. 

I ended up not just working in Pastry but training young chef from college coming in my workplace for internship.

I'm very satisfy about what I've achieve till now, but I would like to improve my career, so I was thinking about moving to France next years and start a Culinary school. 

I'm looking for a one/two  years international culinary school that can give me a food&beverage management diploma.

The only problem is that i never finish school so I don't have a High school diploma and most of the school I found require that, the only one that seems don't need an High school diploma is Gastronomicom but I couldn't find any review and this is quiet strange.

so I was wondering: 

Anyone know any other Culinary academy offering this or a similar Diploma that does not require an High school diploma? 

any help will be very appreciate

Thanks

Joined Apr 25, 2017
Hi Giomumi did you ever find anything out about Gastronomicom? I'm from Australia and looking into European intensive professional pastry courses. Any advice?

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom