Culinary Replacement Parts

Joined Dec 30, 1999
You all know me well enough by now to know this is not an advertisement. James posted this info at the Kitchen Counsel and I know someone here might be of need at some point!


[ February 27, 2001: Message edited by: cchiu ]
Joined Jan 1, 2001
Speaking of replacement parts--does anyone, anyone!!!! know where I can obtain the the bottoms for french, aluminum, fluted, removable-bottomed tart and quiche pans? I've called JB Prince, Bridge Kitchenware, Bowery Resaurant supply, Rowoco and a few others. I even called the manufacturer in France, but they said they only sell to brokers and could not sell me individual pieces.
What do I do? I've had some success with cutting aluminum disposable pie pans to size, then rolling them flat with a rolling pin; but, they are really too flimsy to work well.
Sisi, are you in France? Do you know?
Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
Joined Dec 30, 1999

I totally agree with Crudeau. Any metal worker/artisan will be able to accomadate your needs easily, quickly, and inexpensively. This would also be a good opportunity for vo-tech students, call your local school, metal shops. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom