Cross your fingers for me, please

Joined Mar 6, 2001
I'm so excited!!!! I have two job interviews tomarrow! I've been sooooo down because I didn't have any responses to the dozen resumes I sent out two weeks ago. I was really rather bummed out and worried (feeling middle age, etc...).

But now I have 2 glorious interview, both really interesting positions....and now I'm nervous and jumping for joy at the same time. All those horrible "what ifs" and don't forget to phrase things correctly, what to wear, what to bring, what to ask things are running thru my mind.

It's going to be hard to sleep tonight. Yeh! So please cross your fingers for me, I REALLY REALLY MISS BAKING and hope someone wants me!!!:bounce:

Sorry, I just had to share...I hope I hope I hope.......

Joined Sep 22, 2002
My fingers are crossed for you and I'll say some extra prayers too. Keep us posted!:bounce:

Joined Mar 4, 2000
Hey Wendy, I'm sending good vibes your way. Knock 'em dead, and get the job! And don't forget to tell us about it!!

Joined May 26, 2001
Anybody who wants to talk to YOU must have great taste!!! Keep breathing, be truthful, and knock their socks off!!!!!!!!!!!! (That's easy: just tell then what you can do. :D :D :D )

Joined Aug 29, 2000
What exciting news! Actually, I'd say that these days that's not a terrible rate of resume to interview. I hope to hear about the lucky winner/employer soon!

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Dear Wendy,

Good luck with your interviews.

Just be yourself and show dignified confidence.

I'll also send you some funky happy vibes.......

Passion conditioned with expereance is worth it's weight in gold.

Go get em :bounce:

Joined Jan 21, 2002
Your only problem is going to be deciding who YOU wanna work for!!! Good Luck. :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

kuan

Staff member
Joined Jun 11, 2001
Good luck W, just tell them you whisk really hard and chop really fast :)

All the best,

Kuan

Joined Mar 6, 2001
Thank-you, thank-you, it's sooooo great to be apart of a place with such warm friendly people!

.......I must have woke up 5 times last night I hope this coffee works.......you'd think at my age I wouldn't get so worked up over interviews, but I do.

Thanks for all the advice I've recieved here over the last 3 or 4 years! I'm going to try to keep all that wisdom in mind with each interview.

Joined Apr 30, 2001
Congratulations Wendy! Break an egg!!!

I hope all went well and you have good news!!!!!!!!

Joined Jul 28, 2001
I would be worried about the one who doesn't get you.

Personally, I hope you don't get either one and you talk your Husband into moving here so we can work together.
Good luck!!!!!!

Joined Mar 6, 2001
I've told him: I'll move there asap if I could snow ski in the area.....;)

Thanks guys. I got offered both jobs. I went with the country club position over the bakery. Because.....the club is far more gourmet, with larger variety of products and skills used. The bakery was baking out of the bucket, low cost, high volume (which isn't all bad) just not what I MOST enjoy doing.....But I met a really nice owner who I hope to remain in contact with. So it was a GOOD day!

P.S. I start at the club this morning.

Top Bottom