Cooking Humor

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by crustybottom, Nov 4, 2011.

1. crustybottom

crustybottom

Exp:
    Culinary Student
  2. pcieluck

pcieluck

Exp:
    Line Cook
    This t-shirt is like 70% of everything I say while I'm working in the kitchen, and could be taken as literal or as sexual innuendo.

3. boar_d_laze

boar_d_laze

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    "Sexual innuendo" is not only right, but increasingly hilarious.

BDL

4. kyheirloomer

kyheirloomer

Exp:
    Food Writer
    There's an awful lot of t-shirt humor around not based on sexual innuendo. But the key word, mostly, is "awful."

One excepion: Had some visitors this summer who were river guides with the Nantahalya Outdoor Center. Their official T-shirts say:

"Paddle faster. I hear banjo music."

Thought my pants would never dry!

5. durangojo

durangojo

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    thanks for the laugh ky...that's pretty funny!

joey

i do have a joke which has to do with food, but it might be viewed as political...whadaya think? i can pm it if you like...we all enjoy and need a good laugh though, no?

6. kyheirloomer

kyheirloomer

Exp:
    Food Writer
    Far as I'm concerned, all politics is mostly a joke. So, on my part, post away. We'll let the mods decide if it's suitable or not.

7. durangojo

durangojo

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    ky,

hounds on a scent here i suppose....if i end up in CT jail, promise you'll come visit (and bring the hooch!).....happy holidays!!

joey

so george dubya and cheney are having lunch. after taking cheney's order, the waitress asks george what he'd like..."a quickie" he replied. as the waitress walks away scratching her head, cheney leans over to georgie and says, "i believe it's pronounced quiche"

8. kyheirloomer

kyheirloomer

Exp:
    Food Writer
    That's not political, Joey. That's just bad. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif