Contact info PME?

Joined Jun 28, 2001
Does anyone know how to contact them? They are a cake decorating manufacturer in the UK. I did several searches on different engines and can't find a site for them or anything. No number, address, nothin'!

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
Go to the newsstand and look at the British cake decorating magazines, most likely you'll find what you want in one of them. :)

Joined Jun 28, 2001
Ok... so now my question is... does anyone have a British cake decorating magazine? That s/he can look through and check for me? Where I live, they don't sell them anywhere! :( I saw one that I could order through a web site for $24, but that's a lot to pay just to *maybe* find an address. So... it's back to asking around.

Joined Jun 28, 2001
Google is one of the first engines I searched and came up with nothing. I emailed a few places who carry their products asking for PME's mailing address, but no one writes back! I guess they don't want me ordering direct and would rather have me order through them, but I wish they would just say so instead of ignoring my emails! I need to contact PME directly b/c I am looking into ordering wholesale. At any rate, I just emailed yet another store that carries their products hoping to get a reply. I didn't think it would be this hard just to get an address. PME doesn't even print their address on their packaging. Just a city name and country. I wonder.... why all the secrecy? Hmmm.....

Top Bottom