computer program

Joined Dec 28, 2020
I am looking for a computer program to help with menu planning, inventory, nutritional analysis, recipes. Hoping someone uses an affordable GREAT program that will make my life easier.

Joined Dec 13, 2020
Hi Tracy, I have use Micros or Beeees.system that can be helpful for you. it is the program where you create data base for ingredients and it shall calculate the cost price per unit, where you can have your recipe input and can decide your selling price, also can be use as purchasing, inventory, menu engineering and report for ingredients you may need to look at every quarter or year end for developing. I hope this help. me myself still using Microsoft Excel along with this as well. Its depends on your organization. but if stand-alone restaurant having Micros is good enough I think.

Joined Dec 28, 2020
Hi Tracy, I have use Micros or Beeees.system that can be helpful for you. it is the program where you create data base for ingredients and it shall calculate the cost price per unit, where you can have your recipe input and can decide your selling price, also can be use as purchasing, inventory, menu engineering and report for ingredients you may need to look at every quarter or year end for developing. I hope this help. me myself still using Microsoft Excel along with this as well. Its depends on your organization. but if stand-alone restaurant having Micros is good enough I think.
thank you that, I will bring it up at work on Tuesday! Happy Cooking

Joined Nov 9, 2020
I'm wondering if there's anything like Master Cook for a Mac-based platform? It's a good system but it's PC based, and the cloud system is kind of a no go where we are...

Joined Dec 28, 2020
I have always used Mac at home and had Master Cook but did not utilize it was free (long story bad typer). Wish I did now that I am looking for a good program. At work I have windows based computer so I may just invest with my chefly budget.

Top Bottom