Commercial Kitchen Rental, Waterbury, CT

Joined Aug 9, 2014
[table][tr][td]
We are licensed by the Waterbury Health Department as a Class 4 establishment, and can serve as a commissary for Food Truck & Catering operations.  We have a convenient load in / out door directly to the kitchen.

Use of our cafeteria for staging & plating is permitted with prior approval.

Cafeteria and Gym are available as event space rental for tastings, classes, press, private events, and other functions as needed. (Additional cost apply).
[/td][td]
Equipment List Includes:
  • (2) Convection Ovens
  • (1) 30qt Hobart Mixer
  • (1) Double Door Reach-In Fridge (Empty)
  • (1) 6 Burner Stove Top with Oven
  • (1) 32" Flattop Grill with Oven
  • (1) 3 Well Steam Table
  • (1) Full Size Holding Cabinet
  • (1) Half Door Reach In Refrigerator
  • (1) Double Door Reach In Refrigerator
  • (1) Chest Freezer 5.2 Cu Ft (Empty)  
[/td][td]
Kitchen Appliances:
  • (1) Robocoupe Food Processor
  • (1) KitchenAid 8 Qt Blender
  • (1) 12" Immersion Blender
  • (1) 24" Immersion Blender
Kitchen Amenities:
  • (4) 36" x 30" SS Prep Tables
  • Pot & Pan Sink
  • Slop Sink
[/td][/tr][/table]
Insurance is REQUIRED, and there must be at least (1) Serv-Safe certified operator / manager in the kitchen at all times.  We can provide if you are not currently certified. 

More details can be found here:

COMMERCIAL KITCHEN RENTAL, WATERBURY, CT

Joined Apr 14, 2015

Good morning
My name is Melanie, I am looking to start a home based bakery business. In order to set this up I need to find a commercial kitchen to bake out of. I found your location online. I was wondering if this is something your facility still does and what I would need to do. I am looking for space on as needed basis as I am just planning on selling at fairs and farmers markets. I am trying to lock down a facility so I can submit my paperwork to the state.

I look forward to hearing from you
Melanie

I can be reached at [email protected]

Joined May 27, 2015
Hello - is your space still available for commerical kitchen rental?  I am searching for a kitchen to cook and package meals out of.  I am serv-safe certified.

My email address is [email protected]

thank you.

Joined Oct 2, 2015

Good morning
My name is Melanie, I am looking to start a home based bakery business. In order to set this up I need to find a commercial kitchen to bake out of. I found your location online. I was wondering if this is something your facility still does and what I would need to do. I am looking for space on as needed basis as I am just planning on selling at fairs and farmers markets. I am trying to lock down a facility so I can submit my paperwork to the state.

I look forward to hearing from you
Melanie

I can be reached at [email protected]

Hello Melanie just wondering if you had any luck reaching this company for a commercial kitchen...I wanted to do the samea you and still trying..thanks in advance Jae

Latest posts

Top Bottom