Commercial Kitchen Available in Branford CT

Discussion in 'Commercial Kitchen Rentals' started by joshwechsler, Nov 3, 2014.

1. joshwechsler

joshwechsler

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    I am opening a catering company in Branford, CT and will have hours available at my kitchen to rent out to other businesses.  If you are interested please let me know.  Hourly rent would be $20/hr but if you wanted weekly time or monthly time we can definitely work out a better rate.

2. karenjohnson

karenjohnson

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hi Josh, I may be interested a few months down the road as I am in the early stage of packaging bottled salad dressing for retail sale. Has your kitchen passed state inspection?  

3. joshwechsler

joshwechsler

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    Hi Karen. I'm currently going through the process of getting it permitted and certified. I attained the kitchen about a week and a half ago so by December 1st it should be ready to work out of.

4. quetzelle

quetzelle

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hi Josh,
    If your kitchen is available I would be interested in renting starting in early Spring ... planning for sales of raw food bars at farmer's markets this year, in planning process now.
    Please contact [email protected].
    Thanks, happy new year

5. carolync

carolync

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Hi. I am interested in renting your kitchen. Please let me know if it is still available. If so, please contact me on 860-371-4602. Thank you

6. peterb22

peterb22

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    I have a Licensed Commercial Kitchen. Great for Catering, Deli, Bakery, Coffee Shop, Restaurant 
    Large Walk In Ready to go! New Bathroom 

Large work space and storage

On busy Post Road Excellent visibility and high traffic $19,995 Key fee Negotiable 

1800 Square feet Low Rent $ 2200-2300

In Branford   Ready to go 

7. peterb22

peterb22

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    Licensed Commercial Kitchen. Great for Catering, Deli, Bakery, Coffee Shop, Restaurant 
    Large Walk In Ready to go! New Bathroom 

Large work space and storage

On busy Post Road Excellent visibility and high traffic $19,995 Key fee Negotiable 

1800 Square feet Low Rent $ 2200-2300

Branford  Ready to go

8. frank andrews

frank andrews

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    Hello, I am extremely interested in renting 'time slots" at your commercial kitchen. Please let me know your [email protected]

9. kmkt

kmkt

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hi Josh, I am in the process of purchasing a small bakery operation, that would not have a bricks and mortar location, so I need a commercial kitchen to use likely 2-3 days per week.  I'd be interested in speaking w/you further  about the use of your kitchen. Can you please respond to this inquiry so I can get more details from you? 

thank you, Karen

10. chefkenwood

chefkenwood

Exp:
    Private Chef
    Hi Josh,

I own a small catering company in Westbrook, CT and would be interested in renting time slots in your commercial kitchen. If still available, please PM me! Thanks so much. Good luck!

11. sherbie

sherbie

Exp:
    Other
    Hi Josh, are you still renting on a daily basis? Looking to rent one day a month for a while for a hour or two?

12. stephzach

stephzach

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    I am very interested in renting your kitchen if it is still available. Please message me.

13. eguttman

eguttman

Exp:
    Private Chef
    Hi, 

Is your kitchen available? 

thanks, ellie

14. Lisa Rosenberger

Lisa Rosenberger

Exp:
    Business owner
    Hi Josh,
    I realize this post is a few years old but hopefully you still offer the rental space. I'm looking to rent a kitchen to offer a cooking class for my patients and others who maybe interested. Wondering what the space is that you have and if it would be possible to accommodate several people in the kitchen? I look forward to hearing back from you.
    Thanks
    Lisa