Cleaning out my kitchen...

Joined Jan 27, 2010
I've been watching Jamie Oliver's new show "Food Revolution" and it really has me thinking. I've always loved cooking meals for my family, but I haven't really ever paid attention to the preservatives in the food I buy or in the food my children eat at school for that matter. Anyways, the show has me really motivated to start a healthy catering business from my home. It's something I've always wanted to do, but I don't know where to start. Thinking of ordering some restaurant supply stuff, like a commercial refrigerator, stove, etc. and my husband is fully on board. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good online store for kitchen supplies? I've been to http://www.katom.com/ and found a lot of great stuff.

I also would love tips on which brands are best. Any help would be great! Here's to healthy eating & beautiful cooking...

Joined Sep 18, 2008
Strongly suggest you contact your local "health inspector", fire department, zoning board, and business licensing entity BEFORE you spend any money!

Home-based catering is a rarity in most jurisdictions within the USA, in most cases you will need an inspected, licensed, commercial kitchen.

Top Bottom