Chris from Tork UK!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by torkuk, May 17, 2010.

1. torkuk

torkuk

Exp:
    Other
    Hi

I am Chris and I work for Tork UK. I just wanted to introduce myself as a new user of Chef Talk and I am really looking forward to getting involved and talking to everyone. If there is anyone else from London please say hey!

Thank you,

Chris

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome to Chef Talk, Chris. What is your main interest in cooking? Was there someone who inspired you to learn more?

I hope you have a look around the site and take it all in: cooking articles, photo gallery, wikis, etc. We'll look forward to your participation in the community.

Regards,

Mezzaluna

3. abefroman

abefroman

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Welcome!!

4. torkuk

torkuk

Exp:
    Other
    Thank you very much for the welcome! My main interest in cooking is actually in cakes (I like sweet foods a lot and I took an interest ever since  making rock cakes in school). My inspirations come largely from British icons / celebrities Jamie Oliver and Delia Smith. A personal inspiration was my home economics teacher Mrs McClaren :)

I am by no means a professional chef, but cooking is an area I am passionate about, both personally and professionally. The company I work for, Tork UK, is very involved in the catering industry and I am of course extremely interested in developments in hand hygiene.

I look forward to exploring ChefTalk!

Speak soon.

Chris

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  5. madcowcutlery

madcowcutlery

Exp:
    Other
    Welcome to ChefTalk!

D. Clay