Chris from Tork UK!

Joined May 17, 2010
Hi

I am Chris and I work for Tork UK. I just wanted to introduce myself as a new user of Chef Talk and I am really looking forward to getting involved and talking to everyone. If there is anyone else from London please say hey!

Thank you,

Chris

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Welcome to Chef Talk, Chris. What is your main interest in cooking? Was there someone who inspired you to learn more?

I hope you have a look around the site and take it all in: cooking articles, photo gallery, wikis, etc. We'll look forward to your participation in the community.

Regards,

Mezzaluna

Joined May 17, 2010
Thank you very much for the welcome! My main interest in cooking is actually in cakes (I like sweet foods a lot and I took an interest ever since  making rock cakes in school). My inspirations come largely from British icons / celebrities Jamie Oliver and Delia Smith. A personal inspiration was my home economics teacher Mrs McClaren :)

I am by no means a professional chef, but cooking is an area I am passionate about, both personally and professionally. The company I work for, Tork UK, is very involved in the catering industry and I am of course extremely interested in developments in hand hygiene.

I look forward to exploring ChefTalk!

Speak soon.

Chris

Welcome to Chef Talk, Chris. What is your main interest in cooking? Was there someone who inspired you to learn more?

I hope you have a look around the site and take it all in: cooking articles, photo gallery, wikis, etc. We'll look forward to your participation in the community.

Regards,

Mezzaluna

Last edited:
Top Bottom