Chicken Sandwich TNT

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by hamilton111, Mar 13, 2012.

1. hamilton111

hamilton111

Exp:
    Server
    Tasty and oh so good. first off we need to fry 4 slices of bacon then set it aside save fat in a large skillet. take 2 skinless chicken breasts and pound it to 1/4 inch thickness. Cook in bacon fat over med heat for 6 min or til tender brush with 1 tabl honey and top with 2 slices of Swiss cheese.
    To serve toast and butter 2 kaiser rolls coat with Dijon place chicken on roll add bacon and tomato,avocado, sprouts and add a chive flower or two serve and enjoy with a glass of chilled white wine or iced tea. some cold fuit would be nice
    kadesma

2. chefedb

chefedb

Exp:
    Retired Chef
    Sounds good to me. How about sesamee seeds on the roll?

3. margcata

margcata Banned

Exp:
    Food Writer
    Good Morning,

Chicken and tuna salad are quite subjective. I like my chicken salad with: diced chicken breast, fresh dill herb, freshly ground blk pep, smoked paprika piquant, broken ( not powdery ) walnuts, spring scallion, home made ali oli and on a warm toasted baguette.

Tuna salad, quite similar however, with onion, diced celery and instead of the ali oli, I blend with a slow stream of olive oil which gives it a paste - dip texture or mousse like however, thicker and freshly Italian parsley herb.

Thanks for posting your recipe, I shall try it out for an office lunch.

Margcata. 

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  4. chefedb

chefedb

Exp:
    Retired Chef
    I like my chicken salad with chutney and a touch of madras curry and pinch of garic.

5. koukouvagia

koukouvagia

Exp:
    Home Cook
    How did we get from chicken sandwich to chicken salad sandwich?  And what does tuna fish have to do with it?

I like my chicken sandwich with bacon and avocados and lots of mayo.

6. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    I like Coronation chicken as a sandwich filling.

No tuna for me, either, KK!