ChefTalk.com is moving!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by nicko, May 10, 2017.

1. flipflopgirl

flipflopgirl

Exp:
    Retired Hospitality
    Chef Talk IMO is a good solid site......made into an awesome one by the membership.
    From the pros (a few whom I suspect have recognizable real world names ;-) to the ones who self identify as "can't boil water" but can indeed perform very well in their home kitchens.
    At times we can fight like oil and water but at the end of the day, after all the agitation .... most come together like a well emulsified dressing.

Kudos to @Nicko and all the mods for keeping the site on an even keel and :level: :beer: to Cheftalk Talk 2.0.

mimi

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  2. HellaSteph

HellaSteph Staff Member

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Hello all, I wanted to leave a note here so everyone knows: we're moving the site today, July 10th at 10 AM Pacific / 1 PM Eastern. There should be minimal disruption as the downtime will be short. Once we're in import mode, the entire site will be read-only until the new site populates up. All the content will be readable but you won't be able to create anything new (yet).

Please be on the lookout as I will post some helpful guides to assist everyone on ChefTalk's new home. Thank you all very much for your support and patience as we move the site to our new home!

3. HellaSteph

HellaSteph Staff Member

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Update: The site is read-only now. You will be able to read your content but not be able to post new threads or reply to posts (except for site staff so we can post updates to you!)