Chef_Wade Says Hello

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by chef_wade, Nov 23, 2009.

1. chef_wade

chef_wade

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Hello All,

I am Wade, have been a chef for over 25 years and currently live in Chattanooga, TN. I have run the gamut from dishwasher to owner in my career. Last three year I ran a video game news website along with my Culinary endeavors but recently relinquished it to concentrate on the Culinary side of my life again.

Currently work as a Sous Chef at Baylor School here in Chattanooga, TN. Am also currently working on my own site and just looking to network with other chefs around the world to trade questions, ideas, etc. I am always willing to give advice if needed so if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask. I will probably have plenty of my own questions!! Never too old to learn :)

Hope to meet some of you and have a good time here. Hope to talk with you soon

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello Chef Wade, and welcome to Chef Talk. We'll look forward to your participation here and hope you enjoy being part of this community. Don't miss the photo gallery, cooking articles, blogs and much more. We have about 10 years' worth of posts, so the search tool will give you a helping hand with that.

Enjoy!
    Mezzaluna

3. missyjean

missyjean

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Hello Chef Wade

It's a pleasure to meet you

4. chef_wade

chef_wade

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Nice to meet you too missyjean!! Thank you for the welcome!!