chef professional multy cuisine

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by aman, Feb 23, 2012.

1. aman

aman

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    hi  iam a chef in diffrent multy cuisine in moscow living here 16yrs .searching for a good opportunity as restaurent,catering,home food service ( i am experte to indian,chinese ,thai & bit of knowlede euro russian cuisine ,,carving decoration plc feel free to contact me thank you.my no is +79647914222

здравствуйте я работаю  в москве 16 лет с лучшим опытом ишу  подходяшию работу в москве в Ресторане,кейтеринг,и по домам (опыт работа в разный кухней

Индийский,китайский,тайской и европейская кухняю. и карвинг ....позвоните пожалуйста если вам требуйтся спосибо

мой номер,+79647914222

2. petalsandcoco

petalsandcoco

Exp:
    Private Chef
    Aman,

Welcome to Cheftalk,

"hi iam a chef in diffrent multy cuisine in moscow living here 16yrs .searching for a good opportunity as restaurent,catering,home food service ( i am experte to indian,chinese ,thai & bit of knowlede euro russian cuisine ,,carving decoration plc feel free to contact me thank you"

What a tremendous amount of experience. We have chefs from all over the world here. Please feel free to contribute to Cheftalk as you will see there is a wealth of information to explore ; the reviews, forums, articles , catering, and the  gallery.

If you have any questions you can use the search bar or start your own relevant thread.

Look forward to seeing you around the boards..

Petals.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  3. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Welcome Aman,

Glad to have you but I would suggest you remove your phone number from your post. Please let us know if you have any questions.