Chef jobs in China?

Joined Jun 11, 2020
Hey how is everybody doing? I'm a newly appointed sous chef here in Canada. I have 10 years of kitchen experience with the Canadian "Red Seal". I'm very interested in working in China. I can speak very basic mandarin. Any leads or opportunities please let me know or feel free to dm me. My girlfriend is also from China, fujian province, Xiamen.

Thank you.

Joined Nov 28, 2014
Glass Door has a number of postings. A cursory look suggests that all of these jobs are with hotel chains. Some of the jobs appear to be for westerners while others are looking for Chinese chefs. As a former expat (17 years), my guess would be that these hotel chains want to offer their guests a mixture of both western style and Chinese foods to better appeal to a broad clientele.

Joined Jun 11, 2020
Glass Door has a number of postings. A cursory look suggests that all of these jobs are with hotel chains. Some of the jobs appear to be for westerners while others are looking for Chinese chefs. As a former expat (17 years), my guess would be that these hotel chains want to offer their guests a mixture of both western style and Chinese foods to better appeal to a broad clientele.
Thank you chef!

Top Bottom