Chef/business Partner Wanted Colorado

Discussion in 'Professional Chefs' started by brewpub, Apr 29, 2013.

1. brewpub

brewpub

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    I am opening a brewpub in northern Colorado and I am looking for a Chef/co-owner. The relationship between the Chef and the Brewer (myself) would be very collaborative. I have marketing materials ready to go, business plan 90% (awaiting final elements from Chef), several investors, location identified, proposed table layout, brewery design/layout, and all beer recipes finalized. Additional items required include; menu development and kitchen setup (space was a restaurant but only has hood). Agricultural/railroad concept, environment would support the third place idea, not home and not work.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  2. robbie rensel

robbie rensel

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I think you may want to tell a little about your concept, menu ideas, funding, budget, marketing plan, etc if you want some bites or to start a conversation to get interest.

3. pirate-chef

pirate-chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I wish i was closer. im from colorado and this seems very much my style. wish i could work on it from here :) 

4. jeff abbott

jeff abbott

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    To whom it may concern,

My name is Jeff Abbott. I have close to 30 year of experience in the hospitality industry. I would like to speak with you at your earliest convenience to find out more about what you are planning and if you are still in need of a partner. I live in Loveland and I am currently working with a local catering company on a contractual basis. I helped start the company in 2009 and the owners would probably be interested in combining forces (or rent) on a decent sized facility. Give me a call if you would like to speak with me, hope to hear from you soon.  Please Private Message me.

Sincerely,

Jeff Abbott

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2013