Canadians?

Joined Feb 26, 2001
It is niece to see that some Canadians know about and interact on this site :D .I enjoy interacting with Americans as well ;)
I look forward to talking with all of you . :)
I learned of this site through another site that Nicko posts on ocasionally :) .

Joined Nov 17, 2000
Papa: Can you tell me the translation of your signature? Unfortunately I speak only English :( .

Joined Dec 30, 1999
Sandy, "Olio nuovo e vino vecchio" means "New oil and old wine." You can translate many languages yourself online for free, just the text or an entire web page. Here's one place to check out Internet Translation Services.

:cool:

Joined Nov 17, 2000
Thanks cchiu--maybe that will help me with some of the French words in my cookbooks. I have used a Spanish translation site a few times. The one you mentioned is new to me.

Joined Nov 17, 2000
cchiu: I checked out that site. I'm going to put it on my website--we have lots of foreign exchange students and this translator seems better than the one I have used before--the kids will find it helpful. Thanks.

Joined Dec 30, 1999
Sandy,

My pleasure. I'm happy you'll find it useful, it's amazing what services are out there for us to use!

cchiu
"keep looking, it's out there..."

Joined Mar 13, 2001
Hi BD from NCR - Ottawa.
Tell us more about Vanvouver's food specialities,
cantonese excluded, ( no insult implied,
i am one of them 2 !! )

Joined Mar 13, 2001
Très drôle, Crudeau.

Like these accents, David?

Welcome abord, bdwillms! They're being funny! I hope :rolleyes: !

Thanx for the tip mudbug, sounds interesting!

Joined Mar 13, 2001
Très drôle, Crudeau.

Like these accents, David?

Welcome abord, bdwillms! They're being funny! I hope :rolleyes: !

Thanx for the tip mudbug, sounds interesting!

Top Bottom