Can you lend me an ear?

Joined Aug 7, 2013
So, I am at the very beginning of launching my business. As some of you may know, I've been working on opening a food truck for the past few years. When I decided that I wanted to do so, I realized that it would be asinine to open a business without experience in the field. When I made the decision, I sold off all of my audio equipment (I was a working musician, vocal artist, voiceover artist, scored a few independent films, produced a couple of radio commercials, recording and mixing engineer) to open a corporation, enrolled in college (culinary school), and got a job as a cook in a Mediterranean restaurant. I have worked in 5 different international kitchens since then, and graduated cum laude with an associates in culinary arts and a certificate in culinary studies. I will not fail.
The audiophile in me decided that I should make a podcast as well. I began to study podcasting and the production of said subject. It's a ton of work to do on one's own, so I came up with the idea of recording a handful of episodes that would be released bi-weekly to relieve some of the pressure of deadlines. I have recorded only one episode and am currently producing the second.

Word got out amongst my friends and several asked that I release the first. I did so. I consider you guys friends as well, so I am going to share this with you. I hope that you will take some time out of your day to give this a listen. I am very aware of the issues in the production of the first episode and will remedy them for a hopeful flawlessness of the rest.

Cheftalk, I humbly present to you The Poor Gourmand podcast. Please, please, please let me know the good and the bad observations. All input, as always, would be greatly appreciated.

https://soundcloud.com/user-721952965?fbclid=IwAR2d5GYQEEaFuUuQH05cNXndUaswAhFgI_qZEbGBNrJ79O2Y1wO6reVaSWg

Joined Sep 21, 2001
I was highly entertained!
The part I liked the best was when it felt like I was eavesdropping in on your conversation.
Made me want to be there.
Thanks for letting me listen.

Top Bottom