Can anyone identify this cake?

Joined Aug 13, 2006
First of all, why do you want to know?  They don't look too happy about it!  /img/vbsmilies/smilies/lol.gif

My guess is that it;s  yellow cake with chocolate chips, and a thin chocolate glaze. 

Joined Apr 3, 2008
German chocolate cake? Looks to me like the cake is chocolate and it's got that glazy coconut frosting that can look yellowish depending on the light.

Joined Aug 13, 2006
German chocolate cake? Looks to me like the cake is chocolate and it's got that glazy coconut frosting that can look yellowish depending on the light.
I think they;re holding the slices sideways, and the part on top is the cut side of the cake.  Has no shine to it

Joined Aug 25, 2009
Finally .....that perfect yellow cake ! (with chocolate icing)

as stated above.

lemon/chocolate ?

The pan has me curious.........why are they eating  it out of a  cake pan ? Project brought to school ?

Joined Jun 8, 2010
Is there a prize for the right answer? /img/vbsmilies/smilies/lookaround.gif
Ummm... cake? :D

I am pretty sure that they are German kids, very possible.

First of all, why do you want to know?  They don't look too happy about it!  /img/vbsmilies/smilies/lol.gif

My guess is that it;s  yellow cake with chocolate chips, and a thin chocolate glaze. 
Just thought I might want to make it.

Finally .....that perfect yellow cake ! (with chocolate icing)

as stated above.

lemon/chocolate ?

The pan has me curious.........why are they eating  it out of a  cake pan ? Project brought to school ?
Sorry, I don't know anything about the picture itself.

So you guys think:

A. German chocolate cake with coconut frosting.

B. Yellow Cake with chocolate chips and thin chocolate glaze.

C. Lemon/Chocolate cake.

And technically the "Chocolate chips" could happen to be any kind of nut, too, right?

Top Bottom