Butter Wrapping name

Joined Feb 16, 2016
I was in the US last month, when I was in a certain hotel, I saw a nice butter wrapping, not the typical. I cant take it off my mind, I would like to bring it to my country. It will be a sucess, Im sure about it. My problem is that I dont know the "name" of those wrappings, I dont know if its a Darigold exclusive product, or there are machines for sale to do that.

Please someone help me to get more info about this

Last edited:
Joined Dec 18, 2010
http://www.driftwooddairy.com/pdf/butter_reddies.pdf

That is an old fashioned packaging of single serve butter pats. I like them for ease of use but don't like the exposure the butter gets. The foil packaged pats is more sanitary... But a pain in the neck to fiddle with while dining.

I'm not sure if this packaging is proprietary to Darigold or not, but you may be able to race some knowledge from the contents in this link.

Or this may be more helpful to your request

http://www.sanfordredmond.com/packaging/REDDIES.html

Last edited:
Joined Feb 16, 2016
@BrianShaw thank you very much! This is what I was looking for, your information was very useful, I appreciate it so much.

Joined Feb 17, 2010
Some third world country is about to come into the 21st century with butter pats...........who'da thunk?/img/vbsmilies/smilies/lol.gif

Joined May 5, 2010

Some third world country is about to come into the 21st century with butter pats...........who'da thunk?/img/vbsmilies/smilies/lol.gif
I remember back in the 70's in college we would peel the paper off the butter and hurl them at the ceiling, where they would stick.

The ceiling in the cafeteria would have literally hundreds of pats of butter stuck to it. The janitors were not amused however...../img/vbsmilies/smilies/lol.gif

Joined Nov 22, 2015

Gotta admit the if the butter delivery system for guests is the most "Urgent" thing on their list, I'd like to work for them.

Last edited:
Joined Feb 8, 2009
I thought it funny that the butter pat made the biggest impression. I would have though sliced bread would have ranked up there pretty high......

Latest posts

Top Bottom