Brik!

Discussion in 'Pastries & Baking' started by joshua47, Apr 29, 2010.

1. joshua47

joshua47

Exp:
    Line Cook
    Hey, gang. I looked through the archives, and there's not a whole lot out there on brik dough. I did see a couple links for how to make it, and that's really awesome. I'm going to be looking into that eventually. But for now, I'd just like to buy some, and I'm looking for recommendations.

I did see in some of the older threads a few links that were posted for where to buy it, but they seemed to be, "Here, I found this link" kind of responses. What I'm hoping to find is someone who has actually ordered the product before, so that I can have a fairly good recommendation. I know personal taste comes into play, but I'd still like to hear what y'all have experienced and liked.

I've cooked with brik dough only twice, but I loved working with it. To me, it's way better than filo. I'd really like to start working with it a lot more to see what I can come up with. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

2. kyheirloomer

kyheirloomer

Exp:
    Food Writer
    If you're sucessful finding a supplier, Joshua, I'd be happy to hear about it. I haven't been able to find one.

3. joshua47

joshua47

Exp:
    Line Cook
    Will do! I might just have to resort to ordering and trying various companies and brands.