Breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper ... what are you cooking?

Joined Feb 26, 2007
Umm got to admit, we're getting takeout tonight.  Work has been long and hard, so I'm on strike!

Last night was a bit of a disaster.  Had some blue steak, roasted hassselback potatoes, then - aargh - had roasted off a load of winter veg, went to take them up to the table.  Darn bowl slipped out of my hand, shattered everywhere /img/vbsmilies/smilies/frown.gif   Had to whip up some mixed frozen veg.  Luckily had not started the steaks yet - whew,  Turned up ok I guess.

Making chicken stock today, so tomorrow may be chicken and noodle soup then linguini and meatballs in a tomato/garlic sauce and some crunchy baguettes, with a tossed salad to go with.

P.S. Nicko - why did we have to restart this thread?  Just curious......,,I for one was quite happy with it as it was.

Joined Oct 27, 2007
School, work, and moving out has been kicking my butt so I haven't been cooking since I've been home from China. I've decided it's been too long though so I went a little crazy at the grocery store tonight /img/vbsmilies/smilies/blushing.gif

This weeks menu includes beautiful ribeyes that are thawing as I type, Thai lettuce wraps, basil chicken, rosemary chicken with a sweet orange sauce, and fajitas.

I picked up some Jicama at the store but don't quite know what to do with it. Suggestions?

Top Bottom