breakfast idea!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pastries & Baking' started by jcrsees, Mar 25, 2002.

1. jcrsees

jcrsees

When is this breakfast anyway?? Lets have some fun ourselves!A breakfast banquet FOR pastry corner regulars BY pastry corner regulars WITH cheftalk guests bringing the BLOODY MARYS after all a party is no good without guests. Each one of us would be responsible for A part of EACH course, ie. begin with C/T then apps, 1st, fish, pasta, entry, fruit and cheese, THEN desserts. And of course, EACH course SHOULD have several segments where each one of US prepares just ONE dish. which would be part of THE course. Get the Drift? Now listen to this,!!!!!!!! WE ALL meet HERE at a specified time AND ea one of us describes WHILE we are are eating THE DISH WE'VE PREPARED -- - - -not forgetting our invited guests who have brought the most wonderful BLODY MARYS!!!!!!!!! Bet you have never been to a party like this. Oh, maybe we each should photograph our dishes then publish it as a benifit. What great fun and WORK. You will get to know that I like to give parties even tho I havent in a long time. Guess Im bored while Im looking for a job. What do u think?

2. dlcantrell

dlcantrell

Exp:
    At home cook
    I think its a great idea! =)

3. jcrsees

jcrsees

did u understand my "run on idea" I know it was long and complicated. BUT that is what is fun about it

4. momoreg

momoreg

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    If I'm understanding you correctly, there will be foods AND desserts..right? That's a great idea (although posting pictures is a bit of a hassle for us computer illiterate types). Why don't you start this thread in the Cook's Corner, so we can get some cooks involved too??:)

5. jcrsees

jcrsees

of course we should get cooks corner involved. Forgot some of you do not cook on that side of the business. Im trained in both