BreadBot robotic bread machine

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001

BreadBot is showing at this years Consumer Electronic Show. Pretty cool little machine but is it practical?.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Thats pretty cool. Take it from making bread to making Hogie rolls and sub rolls for Subway. It would be 100% better than what they make now. I think its pretty cool. Instead of health insurance and wages for employees you have a maintenance contract and a higher electric bill. It's also nice knowing the machine will be there at 3AM........ChefBilly

chefpeon

Kitchen Dork
Joined Jun 15, 2006
Me, to a friend: Wow, your job got outsourced to a robot? Luckily I work in an industry where I don't have to worry about that stuff!

*Bread Bot*
*Cake Printers*
*Robot Bartenders*
*Self-Serve Kiosks*

F*&k.

Joined Sep 17, 2018
From a technical standpoint for the industry, yes I think this is practical for certain business applications. The romantic in me despises the idea and has as unrealistic vision of little European style bakeries being the only place I will ever buy baked goods from.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
From a technical standpoint for the industry, yes I think this is practical for certain business applications. The romantic in me despises the idea and has as unrealistic vision of little European style bakeries being the only place I will ever buy baked goods from.
Just put this picture next to the machine. If you look at it long enough you can hear the crunch as you bite into it. Mast people don't even know about good bread. I remember going to restaurant just because of the bread basket that started the meal. pain-785x655.jpg

Joined Mar 4, 2015
96 minutes mix to bake?....Interesting idea.

I have so many more questions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom