Brain Garden

Discussion in 'Food & Cooking' started by nicko, Aug 29, 2004.

1. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Has anyone heard about our tried the Brain Garden products? Recently someone gave me a tasting pack of the product and they are pretty good and healthy. The only drawback I see is that they are pretty darn expensive.

2. chefbrian

chefbrian

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Actually, Nicko, I market the products up here in Canada. Being a chef, I support the idea of whole food nutrition as opposed to taking pills and vitamins and diet shakes and all that stuff. True, the Brain Garden products may seem expensive. I suppose though if you were to buy all the ingredients and prepare them yourself, the cost would probably be even higher. The reality of the situation, to be honest, is that like all Network Marketing companies, the products are distributed through independent business people who have to be compensated to make it worth their while. Still, I think the cost is lower than if you bought all the ingredients yourself. They are, as you say, tasty and packed with nutrition. If you want to see what's new, check out the web address below in my signature!

chef brian
    http://www.dietdummy.com