Bologna

Joined Apr 3, 2008
Not sure what the Mexico thing is about. It was printed on the napkins. Didn't notice.

I went full on vacation mode and busted out the ciggies a few times. When in Rome...

Joined Mar 21, 2008
I am not a pasta fan but that looked tasty! Growing up with midwest boring spaghetti did me in I think. Or my moms "goulash" which was hamburger, canned tomatoes, onion with cooked egg noodles mixed in. Note the lack of spices... mom's can of black pepper had a 1970 date on it when we moved them to their new house in 1979. I went through her spices and tossed all the old stuff and bought her new.

Joined Jun 27, 2012
When's the last time you saw an ashtray on the table in a restaurant ? It's also a Pepsi ashtray and it's not really easy to get a Pepsi in a restaurant in America never mind Europe.

Taco Bell.
Have a hankering for a Pepsi (or Mugg root beer)?
They can fix you right up.
Speaking of tacos...IMO those funky size bottles of Mexican Coke taste suspiciously like a flat Pepsi IMO.

mimi

Joined Jun 27, 2012
Not sure what the Mexico thing is about. It was printed on the napkins. Didn't notice.

I went full on vacation mode and busted out the ciggies a few times. When in Rome...

Went back and looked again.
The reflection on the napkin jockey threw me.

mimi

Top Bottom