Blast Freezer

Discussion in 'Professional Chefs' started by mathilda, May 7, 2016.

1. mathilda

mathilda

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Hi

I bought a blast freezer second hand from a restaurant that was closing down - the owner could not find the manual he showed me that it worked but could not remember how to programme it etc.  Maybe stupid of me but I had confidence in him as he had a good restaurant and the equipment I bought from him including the oven was of a very good quality.

I thought I could google it and come up with a manual or at least what the symbols mean so that i could use it.  Had someone round to gas the cold room fridge the other day and he could not work it out.

It is a tecnox ABV0005 serial no 0222.0013

230v 

I have been googling for three hours now and getting nowhere am hoping that someone might now how i can find out
    thank you

2. the novice

the novice

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    Your Freezer was made in Brazil as best i can find.  Personally, i would have never bought it, it is a very very very obscure brand, that more likely than not, a refrigeration technician will have an extremely hard time finding parts if it breaks down or even fixing.

Your best bet is to contact tecnox by phone or e-mail, (phone is ALWAYS better) and ask them yourself.

3. the novice

the novice

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
  4. someday

someday

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Oh man, you should send that back to Brazil. They need all the cold air they can get down there. It's almost criminal....

5. mathilda

mathilda

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Thank you for the link I was hoping to find someone with a similar one so i can understand the panel - if it breaks down that is another issue :(