Blast Freezer

Joined Apr 13, 2016
Hi

I bought a blast freezer second hand from a restaurant that was closing down - the owner could not find the manual he showed me that it worked but could not remember how to programme it etc.  Maybe stupid of me but I had confidence in him as he had a good restaurant and the equipment I bought from him including the oven was of a very good quality.

I thought I could google it and come up with a manual or at least what the symbols mean so that i could use it.  Had someone round to gas the cold room fridge the other day and he could not work it out.

It is a tecnox ABV0005 serial no 0222.0013

230v 

I have been googling for three hours now and getting nowhere am hoping that someone might now how i can find out

thank you

Joined Apr 12, 2016

Hi

I bought a blast freezer second hand from a restaurant that was closing down - the owner could not find the manual he showed me that it worked but could not remember how to programme it etc.  Maybe stupid of me but I had confidence in him as he had a good restaurant and the equipment I bought from him including the oven was of a very good quality.

I thought I could google it and come up with a manual or at least what the symbols mean so that i could use it.  Had someone round to gas the cold room fridge the other day and he could not work it out.

It is a tecnox ABV0005 serial no 0222.0013

230v 

I have been googling for three hours now and getting nowhere am hoping that someone might now how i can find out

thank you
Your Freezer was made in Brazil as best i can find.  Personally, i would have never bought it, it is a very very very obscure brand, that more likely than not, a refrigeration technician will have an extremely hard time finding parts if it breaks down or even fixing.

Your best bet is to contact tecnox by phone or e-mail, (phone is ALWAYS better) and ask them yourself.

Joined Aug 15, 2003
Oh man, you should send that back to Brazil. They need all the cold air they can get down there. It's almost criminal....

Joined Apr 13, 2016
Thank you for the link I was hoping to find someone with a similar one so i can understand the panel - if it breaks down that is another issue :( 

Latest posts

Top Bottom