Best wishes, CC!

Joined Mar 4, 2000
Cape chef will be away from Cheftalk for awhile, to undergo surgery for his back, so I just want to take this opportunity to wish you the best once again, and to let others do the same.

Get well soon, B!

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Get well soon, CC!! Take your time recovering; backs don't like to be pushed, from what I've heard. Let someone else heft those sides of beef from the cooler... ;)

Joined Nov 20, 2000
It shouldn't be too hard to type a thousand more posts lying on your stomach with the keyboard on the floor in front of you!

Be well and healthy, get better soon.

Gey gezunterheyt

Joined Aug 4, 2000
I just hope that he tried lots of different non-invasive therapies before undergoing surgery.

Joined Jul 2, 2001
Best Wishes on a speedy recovery, my friend. My God place his guiding hand on the surgion and healing hand upon you. Mike

Joined Apr 19, 2001
My thoughts are with you, Brad; best of luck, and I echo everyone else in saying I hope things go well. We'll all be anxiously awaiting news.

Joined Feb 6, 2002
Get well soon CC! We'll all be here worrying until you come back. Take it easy. :) BTW: I second Chrose. :D

Jodi

Joined Dec 8, 1999
Hey, CC, I'd heard from ~A~ that you were having problems with your back. My best wishes that this cure works for you; I know what it can be like. Take care, my friend, and a speedy recovery!

Joined Nov 10, 2000
OOOOHHH...... back problems, I can relate.
I had back surgery years ago.
Not fun to be in constant pain.
Cape Chef you'll be glad that you will feel so much better after.
I wish you well and a speedy recovery.
Sp00ns

Joined Jun 30, 2001
I hope things would go well...Get well soon...
I can relate to that coz I've had a back prblem since I was a kid but it's been manageable so far...i just need to exercise to prevent it from worsening...

Take Care!!!

pastry

Joined Nov 21, 2001
here's to a speedy recovery, cape chef. i hope your back and cooking in no time at all. :chef:
kat

Joined May 26, 2001
All I can add is: Get well soon!

And thanks, Michelle, for letting us all know. We've already worried from not hearing from CC; at least now we know why not. But what will we do without him for a while?!?!?!?

Joined Jul 28, 2001
Brad,
Three little prayers coming from TX.
Remember, pain meds say 1 every 4 hr. = 1-4 every hr. and a little fine wine, but be careful those meds make you feel better then you really are so take it slow. If you really need to slow it down, come on down! It's so slow here we can't even finish our sentences.
Jeff

Joined Nov 19, 1999
Dear CC, You will be greatly missed here at Cheftalk. I hope you make a swift recovery, and I am sending prayers and well wishes your way. :) ;) :)

Joined Feb 8, 2001
Up Date on Cape Chef: Mr&Mrs. Non Chef visited with CC after his surgery which was successful.He was still groggy,but able to smile.What helped was seeing his lovely family at his bed side.Sure he will be back very soon:chef: :chef:

kuan

Staff member
Joined Jun 11, 2001
Best wishes CC, hope you have a speedy recovery.

Kuan

Joined Jan 11, 2002
CC,
glad to hear that everything went well! No doubt you'll be again on your feet in few days. :)
I wish you a quick and painless recovery!

Pongi

Latest posts

Top Bottom