Best way to move out older table sitters?

Joined Oct 2, 2016
An explanation can be found here through the "Maslow pyramid" or the pyramid of needs!
1- The foundation, the physiological needs to survive: drink, eat, piss, ... what we actually find in restaurants along the main roads ... (no matter the quality)
2- Higher: Need for security: I eat a pizza in a Mall. Because I am sure that a pizza is always good and the Mall monitors the quality of its tenants.
3- Need to belong: I invite friends to the restaurant, I share stories and gifts (part of the group wants to share the costs of the evening)
4- Need for esteem: I go to a restaurant with white tablecloths, the staff will be particularly kind by the quality of the service and the dishes, I will share my experience with those around me who will be impressed by my experience.
5- Need for accomplishment: I will follow a cooking workshop with a private chef and we will make lavender ice cream

It is certain that in the establishments at the base we will be more rushed than at the tip of the pyramid.
There are no very precise boundaries between each category.

We can imagine a Michelin-starred Chef following the actions of a Diner tennant, but this is not the core business of the Diner tenant. (The Diner tenant, suddenly finds itself on the 4th level with its need for esteem which is met by the presence of a Michelin-starred Chef, ... etc ... the Diner tenant, suddenly finds himself on the 4th level with its need for esteem which is met by the presence of a Michelin-starred Chef, but it only works once because he could no longer maintain the base of his trade, just helping people with hot food and drinks.)

That's how the expectations of customers and tenants are likely to clash

Last edited:
Top Bottom