Best filling for zuchinni blossoms?

Joined Apr 3, 2010
I have used same filling as in Canolonni , spinach, riccotta, parma ,  fill let dry in fridge dip in egg batter fry at about 360.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
In Italy, they use cream cheese and anchovies, and then stuff, batter and fry.......good stuff..............Chef BillyB

Joined Aug 13, 2006
In Italy, they use cream cheese and anchovies, and then stuff, batter and fry.......good stuff..............Chef BillyB
It's actually fresh mozzarella and anchovies.  Cream cheese is not even - they sell philadelphia cream cheese and try to market it with advertising but it's not an italian thing. 

The traditional filling i know, whyich you find everywhere, is a piece of mozzarella and an anchovy, battered and fried. 

Joined Feb 8, 2009
It's actually fresh mozzarella and anchovies.  Cream cheese is not even - they sell philadelphia cream cheese and try to market it with advertising but it's not an italian thing. 

The traditional filling i know, whyich you find everywhere, is a piece of mozzarella and an anchovy, battered and fried. 
Better yet, fresh Mozzarella...........Thanks Siduri

Joined Mar 9, 2010
Simply raw julienned in salad or stuff with chopped crab claws,cream cheese,finely diced white onion, dash of Worcestershire,Tabasco,squeeze of lemon,salt and pepper,,,,so good or stuff with goat cheese ,basil leaf,sun-dried tomato and prosciutto

Why do ya need to cook em it's summer ...turn down the heat and enjoy the natural flavors

Top Bottom