be a good chef!

Joined Jul 26, 2002
Hello How are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im Gustavo, peruvian culinary student!!!! I study here, but my shcool isnt so gooed, but its the best in perù. So I would like to receive advices from you, whta books should i read? about techniques, whta should i start to do? wok maybe? I wanna be a real good chef, talk to chef by internte would be perfect, so i can ask many things, im curious and i ask, why? thats why probably my chef hates me, cuz i ask, and she sometimes doesnt know whta to say. And i would like to know if there is anyway for getting scholarships in other countries for culinary arts. Culinary arts schools are very expensive, but I think theres muts be any way to study abroad and get a good dilploma, but i dont know how to do it, thanks, and enjoy your day, and go to the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And when u are sad, see the heaven, see a bird, look a tree, or look your dog, if they are happy and beautiful and they are never worried, why wont i be? looking news places, specially the sea, remeber us this worlds has wonderful things!!!!!!!!!!!and the most beautiful! our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chefhogan

Banned
Joined Jun 15, 2003
Keep asking the questions, any chef that gets upset with questions needs to be re-evaluated. A good chef answers all the questions all the time and can still ask a question HIMself... ;-)

Hogan

Top Bottom