Baking Creates Bliss :)

Discussion in 'Pastries & Baking' started by bliss, Aug 12, 2012.

1. bliss

bliss

Exp:
    Home Chef
    Hey everyone!

I am a home baker, and i am glad to join this forum.I ran a baking blog and my purpose is to share my passion so that it can spread smiles on someone's face :) i am in love with bakery desserts and i share recipes that i tried and created total Bliss:)

How many of you find baking difficult? Trust me it requires only passion and love that creates dedication, motivation, creativity and simply magic that turns things out great !!

Need any baking tips , you can ask anytime :)

2. siduri

siduri

Exp:
    At home cook
    Welcome bliss.  Just look through the forums and see where people ask questions.  These are the questions you can answer!  It's a place where people give mutual help, show off their best recipes, ask questions and answer them, etc. 

3. margcata

margcata Banned

Exp:
    Food Writer
    Welcome to Cheftalk and would love to see some of your desserts, cakes and pastry recipes and photos ...

Have a lovely August,

Margcata.

4. kokopuffs

kokopuffs

Exp:
    Home Cook
    From Fantes.com get yourself some Balck Walnut and Maple Syrup Extracts and learn to blend both.  Cloud nine coming up.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  5. bliss

bliss

Exp:
    Home Chef
    Thanks everyone !

I upload daily with every day's fav pick from my recipes, check out my blog PM me for the link.

Your views and comments or any queries are more than welcome

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
  6. prettycake

prettycake Banned

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    I think I am fine..  everything I know how to make is self taught.. anything I find a little difficult makes me even more motivated to keep trying..

I think looks and taste should go together.  Not all beautiful cakes taste terrible and not all ugly cakes taste great..  they should go together. JMHO../img/vbsmilies/smilies/peace.gif

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  7. prettycake

prettycake Banned

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    I would LOVE to see your creations../img/vbsmilies/smilies/licklips.gif my photos are in the gallery if you are interested..../img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  8. bliss

bliss

Exp:
    Home Chef
    Yeah i completely agree with you, we should make our threats a strength! thats the art... and who know arts better than us :) baking teaches all.. patience, aesthetics, beauty, stamina, determination...!

9. petalsandcoco

petalsandcoco

Exp:
    Private Chef
    I would really enjoy seeing some of your  work . Can you post some of your work in the gallery ?

Petals.

10. bliss

bliss

Exp:
    Home Chef
    i would love to share with you, i am afraid iam new here i dont know where is gallery? if you can guide, would be a great help so that we both can share.

11. petalsandcoco

petalsandcoco

Exp:
    Private Chef
    Ok, just follow this :

Image and Video Tutorial - learn how to add images and YouTube videos to your forum posts and articles.

Petals.

12. margcata

margcata Banned

Exp:
    Food Writer
    Petals,

Thank you for posting the Image and Video Tutorial for all of us, who can revise our skills and / or be able to place a video dvd on a post.

Appreciate it very much.

Have lovely wkend.

Marge.