Baking 108 breads

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by 108breads, Mar 19, 2015.

1. 108breads

108breads

Exp:
    Food Writer
    I just discovered cheftalk after getting two-thirds of the way to baking 108 different kinds of breads. I have actually baked a few hundred because I like to repeat the favorites. I usually share my recipes and adventures on the freshloaf and breadit.

I started out baking only with commercial yeast in a bread machine and now I am knee deep, metaphorically, of course, in sourdough starter, a variety of flours, and a range of dough development practices.

Having a great time and I hope to share and learn more here. I am blogging elsewhere.

2. cheflayne

cheflayne

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Welcome aboard @108breads Glad to have you with us. There is something very therapeutic about making bread. I don't get to do enough of it these days. I still make focaccia a couple of times a week, but that is about it. Looking forward to hearing more about your endeavors.

3. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Glad you joined we have a lot of great articles on bread and many old discussions on bread making that will probably help you quite a bit. Let us know if you have any questions.