Bakery Training.

Discussion in 'Pastries & Baking' started by praju, Sep 22, 2012.

1. praju

praju

Exp:
    Other
    Hello, im very intrested in bakery and i want to learn bakery from Europe countries and bring it to my country. Can u tell me how can i get the visa for Europe countries for Bakery training and Working.

2. flipflopgirl

flipflopgirl

Exp:
    Retired Hospitality
    Ummm, contact their embassy?

3. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Most countries have different rules re visas and working agreements.  In EU countries, only those who are citizens of another EU country can work and study here without visas.   However, some visas are issued to foreign nationals who have skills that this country requires, eg some engineering disciplines, nursing and other medical professions.   It is probably the same for all of the EU countries, whilst Switzerland and others who are not in the EU may have completely different rules.  If you did manage to get a student visa for the UK, the rules are that students may only work for 20 hours per week and show sufficient funds to keep themselves and pay fees.

Here's the UK's Home Office site

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/do-you-need-a-visa/

4. flipflopgirl

flipflopgirl

Exp:
    Retired Hospitality
    Thanks, Ishbel.

An answer to a question that had never crossed my mind.

Worked with lots of foreign nurses and just thought they applied for a job and bought a ticket!

5. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Not so, here in the UK!

6. siduri

siduri

Exp:
    At home cook
    Yes, you need to apply to study in Italy, for instance, get accepted and apply for the student visa through the italian consulate in your own country.  You should consult the closest consulate of whatever country you want to study in.