Autocooking refrigerator

Discussion in 'Food & Cooking' started by hhhl, Jan 10, 2017.

1. hhhl

hhhl

Exp:
    Other
    Hi everyone,

I'm a home chef, and I'm an engineer. I invented an autocooking refrigerator which can automatically transfer the food from refrigerator to a built in oventop. So that I can get my dinner or fresh semi cooked food ready the minute I get in the door, and saves my time during workdays.

To make it short, an idea comes to me that as it saves my time of Cooking, it could also save time for restaurant chefs. So I'm thinking maybe I can also sell to restaurant. Anyone knows what type of restaurant may need this?

I'm thinking it may be a time saver for those need precooking before do a final cook,but just don't know what type of restaurant might need it.

2. phaedrus

phaedrus

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    A terrible restaurant?  Welcome to CT./img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

millionsknives likes this.
  3. flipflopgirl

flipflopgirl

Exp:
    Retired Hospitality
    It sounds confusing and not in the best interest of an industry that in some cases is barely hanging on.

Plus IME (as usual) don't most of us want to see better fresher food instead of so many prefab entrees delivered by the central commissary boil in bags?

All of the best dishes (in my mind anyway) are lovingly prepared....components prepped each morning ...fresh.

But if your idea has not already been jacked by someone reading the above description try places like Fridays....

mimi

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017