art dish

Discussion in 'Cooking Equipment Reviews' started by denis, Dec 20, 2005.

1. denis

denis

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I’m a British citizen and crazy about interior decoration! Three months ago, i joined a group of tourists from all over the world in an organized safari in Kenya and I simply fell in love with Africa. Some days ago I discovered something realy precious and genuine on the Internet ( keicreations,com ), reminded me of Africa, of the African culture and especially of the traditional meals they served us there : a fantastic dennerware collection decorated with original motives which wiil definitely make the highlight of future dinners either in the family or with our friends. Both my husband and my kids werw crazy about the recently purchased items, and they refused to be served dinner in other dishes!:lips:

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome to Chef Talk, Denis. We hope you enjoy this community. We invite you to stop in at the Welcome Forum to introduce yourself and let us give you a proper welcome.

I agree about the dishes. I know there are people here to collect serving ware in their travels to enhance the memories of their journeys.