Are you guys excited about the Mario forum?

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Just wondering if you guys are excited that Mario Batali is going to be hanging out with us for a bit? 

Joined Apr 3, 2008
Just makes me wish I had a real question. I mean, I don't know if he is a Doctor Who fan and am curious, but feel it's a wasted question. With some of these celebrity chefs it's a matter of the ocean being held to your lips in a glass, no matter how much you drink you won't make a dent in the info available. Of course I am always happy to read the other questions people ask.

Joined Aug 21, 2009
I'm looking forward to it.  I haven't come up with any questions but I'm sure I will..

Joined Feb 1, 2007
How can anyone not be excited? We're talking Mario, after all. I just wish we had him for more than one day. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/frown.gif

Joined Aug 11, 2000
ditto....hard to have followup questions.  Should be a blast! thanks for putting it together Nicko

Joined Aug 29, 2000
I've been putting my gray matter to work and I think I have a couple of possible questions.

Joined Apr 3, 2008
Are there any rules or guidelines on what kind of questions we can ask?  It might be useful for those of us who can't come up with good questions yet.

Joined Feb 1, 2007
Shouldn't make much difference, KK. He's gonna go through them and pick and choose the ones he wants to answer.

Joined Apr 24, 2010
Hah! I just saw your question posted in the forum, Gunnar, and kudos for the Who question! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif That being said, who is your favorite Doctor?

Just makes me wish I had a real question. I mean, I don't know if he is a Doctor Who fan and am curious, but feel it's a wasted question. With some of these celebrity chefs it's a matter of the ocean being held to your lips in a glass, no matter how much you drink you won't make a dent in the info available. Of course I am always happy to read the other questions people ask.

Top Bottom