Are you guys excited about the Mario forum?

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by nicko, May 4, 2010.

1. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Just wondering if you guys are excited that Mario Batali is going to be hanging out with us for a bit? 

2. gunnar

gunnar

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Just makes me wish I had a real question. I mean, I don't know if he is a Doctor Who fan and am curious, but feel it's a wasted question. With some of these celebrity chefs it's a matter of the ocean being held to your lips in a glass, no matter how much you drink you won't make a dent in the info available. Of course I am always happy to read the other questions people ask.

3. leeniek

leeniek

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I'm looking forward to it.  I haven't come up with any questions but I'm sure I will..

4. kyheirloomer

kyheirloomer

Exp:
    Food Writer
    How can anyone not be excited? We're talking Mario, after all. I just wish we had him for more than one day. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/frown.gif

5. shroomgirl

shroomgirl

Exp:
    Professional Caterer
    ditto....hard to have followup questions.  Should be a blast! thanks for putting it together Nicko

6. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    I've been putting my gray matter to work and I think I have a couple of possible questions.

7. koukouvagia

koukouvagia

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Are there any rules or guidelines on what kind of questions we can ask?  It might be useful for those of us who can't come up with good questions yet.

8. kyheirloomer

kyheirloomer

Exp:
    Food Writer
    Shouldn't make much difference, KK. He's gonna go through them and pick and choose the ones he wants to answer.

9. joshua47

joshua47

Exp:
    Line Cook
    Hah! I just saw your question posted in the forum, Gunnar, and kudos for the Who question! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif That being said, who is your favorite Doctor?

10. abefroman

abefroman

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    He's definitely one of my favorites!